Sydney FC are proud re-launch our Teacher Ambassadors program in 2018 for primary school teachers across NSW.
Sydney FC wants to create brand ambassadors within our community to help engage children within our heartland by encouraging participation in football, development of skills and to generate lifelong support of Sydney FC from both the teacher and within their student base.
Sydney FC will resource and recognise teachers who actively promote Sydney FC at their school and with as many students as possible, and our hope is that we provide access to personal rewards that make the time and effort worthwhile for Sydney FC teacher ambassadors.
What will Sydney FC expect from our ambassadors?
- Promote football and Sydney FC events wherever possible
- Use, wear and display the Sydney FC brand where possible throughout the school year
- Encouragement and expansion of football programs at your school, including running the free Sporting Schools Football program in 3 out of 4 Terms during the school year.
- Participate in Sydney FC school and teacher based competitions and games throughout the year
- Implement and teach where possible using Sydney FC educational resources for years 3, 4, 5, 6 (which align with NSW Department of Education Curriculum).
- Organise a football Gala day event once per year within your school or with neighbouring schools if you hold relationships. Sydney FC will help provide support where possible.
What will Sydney FC provide in return to Teacher Ambassadors?
- On-boarding Teacher induction at Sydney FC HQ, a matchday experience TBC in the Hyundai A-League 2018/19 season.
- Sydney FC 2018 Teachers Ambassadors Pack
- Ongoing support and updates from the Sydney FC Community Football team in relation to club initiatives and organisation of school participation and educational programs
- Exclusive additional benefits based on engagement levels and success throughout the school year
There are limited for the first 50 teacher’s, and as such Sydney FC are now taking applications for the 2018 school year.