Heading to Allianz Stadium for Saturday's massive only home #SydneyDerby? Check out all the information you need to know to get the most out of the match.
|Box Office Opens (Pre-Purchase Venue Collect only)||5:20pm|
|Membership Enquries Window Opens||5:20pm|
|Approx Event Finish||9:50pm|
With over 80,000 fans expected within the precinct on Saturday evening with the Big Bash League match at the SCG at 6pm, vehicle and pedestrian access will be heavy with road closures and additional security measures from the early afternoon. Arrive early and be patient with entry and exit from the stadium.
Due to the expected sell out - it is likely that Ticketek box offices will only be open for venue collections of enquiries on the night, and with the large crowd please arrive early for any venue collect tickets.
With a host of Sydney FC partners including ACBC, Startrack, ITP, Hyundai, Nova969 hosting activities pre-match in the precinct including giveaways, there will be ample opportunity to entertain once on site.
Additional merchandise outlets will also be open early to stock up on your sky blue prior to the gates opening.
USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT
With parking likely to fill up in the afternoon due to the earlier BBL match we strong advise all A-League fans to leave the car at home and take advantage of your free public transport, including the Moore Park Shuttle Bus from Central Station and the Moore Park Shuttle Bus from Circular Quay, which are both included in your match ticket or Membership.
• Express shuttle buses will run frequently to Moore Park between 1:30pm and 8pm from Central Station and between 4pm and 8pm from Circular Quay.
• Moore Park is within walking distance from Central Station. Consider walking to the venue instead as demand for buses from Central will be high.
• Car spaces are limited in Moore Park and can't be booked in advance. All car parks will fill quickly, so the best way to get there is by public transport or by walking.
• Don’t try to drop off or pick up near the venue – traffic will be extremely heavy as vehicles enter and exit the car parks and you won’t be able to get close. Choose a meeting point outside the precinct instead.
• Sydney Trains and the Transport Management Centre will run five additional trains from Parramatta to Sydney Central that will be operated through the track work zone.
• The trains will operate as a normal service and will start at Parramatta and will stop at Granville and Sydney Central.
Click here to visit Transport NSW for up to date schedules and services.
ENTRY TO GROUND
Patrons are advised to come prepared with printed ezytickets, mobile tickets or Member cards to avoid any delays upon entry. Please ensure that you also prepare any accompanying ID or concession cards. For any Member issues on the night, please visit the Membership enquiries window in the Driver Ave forecourt anytime after 5:20pm.
Sydney FC ask all Sydney FC Members and fans to enjoy the match whilst respecting all fellow patrons. Police and security will be on the look out for any anti-social or inappropriate behaviour.
Lastly, we hope to see you all in your Sky Blue with voices at full volume on Saturday night. Enjoy your #SydneyDerby!