Sydney FC are back in A-League action at Leichhardt Oval this Saturday in a 2020 Grand Final rematch against Melbourne City.
Scroll down and check out all the info you need for the game, including key timings, COVID-19 safety measures and parking and public transport information.
Sydney FC enter the clash off the back of a solid victory over Perth Glory on Wednesday night, their second straight win for the month of April.
The Sky Blues and City last met in Matchweek 9 at AAMI Park, with City emerging 3-2 victors in a contest of contrasting halves of football.
Saturday's match will be the first meeting between the two sides in Sydney since the Sky Blues' 2020 Grand Final triumph at Bankwest Stadium.
|4:00PM||All Gates Open|
|5:00PM approx.||Kick-off: A-League Sydney FC v Melbourne City|
|7:00PM approx.||Full time: A-League Sydney FC v Melbourne City|
Consider your travel options to the stadium, plan ahead and allow extra time, as entry will be staggered into the stadium.
There is public parking around the stadium, however public transport in recommended.
Fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
Please note that public transport is not included in your ticket or Membership for this game.
There is a number of public transport options to Leichhardt Oval. The light rail (which runs between Central station and Dulwich Hill) option is most popular, with the closest station being North Leichhardt which is a 13-minute walk to the stadium.
Alternatively, there are a number of route bus services which stop nearby including routes M10, 440, 445 and 470.
- With venue capacities increasing, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Fans are encouraged to drive with their group and plan to arrive early as parking in the area will be in high demand and traffic may be heavier than usual.
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead, aim to arrive early and allow plenty of extra travel time getting to and from the game. Remember to use your Opal card or a contactless payment method.
- Check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- For more details and to plan your trip, visit transportnsw.info.
Ticketing for Members and Fans
Platinum Plus, Platinum and Silver Members can book a free reserved seat here. Bronze General Admission Members can use Membership Cards.
Access to Seating
If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive.
If you have selected Ezytickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive.
PLEASE SIT IN YOUR ALLOCATED SEAT. If your allocated seat is occupied by someone else, please notify a member of stadium staff.
Merchandise is available at Mary Street.
Important COVIDSafe Information
Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
If you are a resident, stayed overnight in the past 14 days, or worked in an identified hot spot you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time.
If you have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website, in the designated time period, you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time.
While face masks are not mandatory inside the stadium, they are recommended for the health and safety or yourself and your fellow spectators.
Where possible maintain physical distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party.
Entry will be strictly via the gate printed on your ticket.
If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
Practice high-level hand hygiene using the sanitiser stations located around the venue.