Sydney FC will be out for redemption on Saturday afternoon in their only home #SydneyDerby of the 2019/20 season at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.
The Sky Blues face the Wanderers looking to avenge their 1-0 defeat in Round 3, with the club's in different fortunes as it stands as Sydney FC lead the table with a 13 point gap over second place, while the Wanderers remain four points adrift of the top six.
Head Coach Steve Corica's men are undefeated in their last 13 Hyundai A-League games at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium and enter the contest fresh off a win against the Brisbane Roar at the same venue.
Scroll down and check out all the info you need for Friday's game, including parking, public transport and all the key timings!
Sydney FC sit in first on the ladder, 13 points clear of Melbourne City, following their solid victory against Brisbane Roar last Friday night.
Adam Le Fondre continues to lead the Hyundai A-League Golden Boot charts, sitting on 15 goals from 15, and will fancy his chances of more against a Wanderers defence who've shipped 22 goals in 15 games.
Sydney FC have recorded five wins, two draws and only one defeat from their last eight encounters against their cross-town rivals.
|3:15pm||Members' Gate C Opens|
|3:30pm||All Gates Open|
|5pm||Hyundai A-League Kick Off|
|5:45pm approx||Hyundai A-League Half Time|
|6:45pm approx||Hyundai A-League Full Time|
Car drivers are advised to arrive early and park at Kogarah Train Station or in Kogarah town centre with over 500 parking spaces available. To find the best parking spot click here.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
To avoid congestion, supporters are advised to use Kogarah Train station post-match for train services North and South. As such, Supporters on the Hill should exit via Gate C at the end of the match where possible.
Visit the Netstrata Jubilee Stadium A-Z's for more information on accessibility.
Swing by the precinct pre-match for all your Sky Blue needs.
MERCHANDISE: Visit our Stadium Store Vans at Gate A and Gate C to stock up on your Sky Blue gear ahead of the game!
MEMBERSHIP TENT: The Sydney FC Membership team will have their marquee set up at Gate D to answer member enquiries and process membership applications. For all your membership needs visit the Sydney FC team!
Never been to Netstrata Jubilee Stadium before? View our A-Z guide and get everything you need to know about our home.
Special Entry & Exit Considerations
- Members Early Entry at Gate D at 3.15pm, with a special 90 hour gate open for all gates from 3.30pm
- Gate D will be closed for a 15 minute period between 4.30 and 5pm for ingress of Away Supporters post their train arriving. Patrons who usually enter through Gate D should enter through Gate C during this period.
- Jubilee Avenue will be closed for a short period after the game to allow supporter marshals to escort WSW supporters to their train.
- Tickets are available at Gate C & D (if not sold out prior to the day)
- It is expected to be standing room only on the Hill. Do not bring rugs or fold-up chairs, fold up chairs will not be permitted entry for this match.
- Umbrellas cannot be used once inside the stadium.
Bring your family and friends and be at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium THIS FRIDAY to back your Sky Blues! BUY TICKETS HERE
*Booking fee applies