Becoming a Member is a big step in supporting your football club, and as a 2016/17 Sydney FC Member you’re entitled to a range of benefits as part of your Membership package.
Aside from your season ticket, free public transport for ticketed Members to Allianz Stadium, and 10% off merchandise, there’s a whole host of additional benefits on offer for being a part of the Sky Blue Family.
Want to walk out with your idols pre-match? That’s an exclusive benefit for our Junior Members, who are also eligible to take part in our half time small sided games on the hallowed Allianz Stadium pitch.
Decide which way your Sky Blues run in the first half, with Sydney FC Members eligible to be chosen at random to take part in the Hyundai A-League coin toss pre-match between both captains.
You could win a Webjet travel voucher at half-time, with only Sky Blue Members eligible to take part in the Webjet Half Time Challenge, or win a PUMA Football Home Sydney FC jersey as part of our half time give away.
Step up to the international stage, with Sydney FC Members able to be flag bearers for Socceroos games and visit their exclusive training sessions while in Sydney.
Sydney FC Membership Ambassador Terry McFlynn encouraged Members to get on board and make the most out of their Sydney FC experience.
“There’s more to being a Member than just the football matches at Allianz Stadium,” he said.
“I can think of nothing greater for our Junior Members than to walk out with their favourite players pre-match, or to play on the Allianz Stadium pitch at half time.
“I encourage all Sydney FC fans to join the Sky Blue Family by becoming a 2016/17 Member and to take advantage of these great benefits.”
Additional benefits include:
- Junior Members participating as Player Mascots.
- Junior Members taking part in small sided games at half time.
- Members chosen at random for the coin toss to start Hyundai A-League games.
- Free tickets for traveling Members for some interstate matches (Perth, Brisbane, Wellington, Adelaide).
- Invitation to exclusive training sessions (Socceroos, big name friendlies).
- Flag bearers for Socceroos games.
- Webjet Half Time Challenge participation.
- Sydney FC Puma jersey give away at half time.
- Presenting players their jerseys at the Fan Day.
- Bay 13 Bronze Member random seating upgrades on game day.
- Over 100 Junior/Concession Member upgrades for one off games.
- Members invited to play FIFA on the big screen.
- Members under 4 invited to participate in a toddler race.
To view our full range of Membership packages, and what they include, click here.
Sydney FC 2016/17 Memberships on sale now. Sign up HERE