Sydney FC capped off another dominant Hyundai A-League season by overcoming old rivals Melbourne Victory in Round 27.
The 1-0 win ensured the Sky Blues received their second straight Premiers Plate on a fitting note, and meant Victory would have to be content with finishing fourth.
Catch up with the full stats and facts from a tight contest at Allianz Stadium.
- Sydney FC have won their last seven games on the bounce against Melbourne Victory, having not won any of their nine previous meetings (D5 L4).
- The solitary goal scored in this game came from the first effort on target; in the eighth minute.
- Since suffering back-to-back defeats in March, the Sky Blues have responded with a four-game winning streak in the league and have claimed successive clean sheets.
- Bobô scored his 27th goal of the Hyundai A-League season, almost twice the combined amount of the two players tied for second (Ross McCormack and Oriol Riera – 14 apiece).
- Bobô has also now bagged five goals in his last three appearances.
- Michael Zullo claimed his ninth assist of the campaign, three times the number of any other defender.
There's more to come on Tuesday night as the Sky Blues go after a place in the AFC Champions League Round of 16 at Allianz Stadium!! Be there to back your history making Sky Blues!