In a blockbuster top of the table clash on Friday night, your Hyundai A-League Champions travel to face Melbourne City at AAMI Park (kick off 7:50pm AEDT).
Here's all the key info and statistics you need to know ahead of Friday night's clash.
- Sydney FC have won their last two games against Melbourne City, scoring three goals in each of those wins.
- Indeed, Sydney FC have come away with three points in three of their last six excursions to AAMI Park to face City, only twice leaving with none (D1).
- Melbourne City have opened their season with four consecutive wins, only twice in A-League history has any team begun a campaign with a longer winning streak (Melbourne Victory in 2006/07; Sydney FC in 2016/17).
- Sydney FC are undefeated in their last 13 games (W10, D3), keeping eight clean sheets in that span.
- The Sky Blues have had 21 shots on target this campaign, more than any other team in the competition.
- Only Leroy George (14) has created more scoring chances than Milos Ninkovic (13) so far this season.