Sydney FC are proud of our commitment to our community, investing in a long term plan to generate the next generation of Sky Blue fans and Members.
The core part of our community program is to work in partnership with the seven community football associations within our region across a range of areas to best convert those playing our game into fans of our club.
Our seven partner associations are: Canterbury DSFA, Eastern Suburbs FA, Football South Coast, Northern Suburbs FA, Manly Warringah FA, St George FA and Sutherland FA.
We work with these associations on five core focuses:
- partnered clinics programs (holiday clinics and skills training programs)
- primary school football programs
- connection and experiences for junior participants (club visits, match day experiences and opportunities)
- developing our elite pathway, strengthening association SAP programs
- a local area yearly content plan (matches, community visits and clinics).
To ensure we maximise the five core focuses above, we along with our partner associations have invested in Fan Development Officers with whom are tasked with driving the Sky Blues' connection between each of their community football associations.
Meet each development officer below and find out how you can follow the Sky Blues' programs within your area.