Sydney FC wants to create brand ambassadors within our community to help engage children within our heartland by encouraging participation in football, development of skills and to generate lifelong support of Sydney FC from both the teacher and within their student base.
Sydney FC will resource and recognise teachers who actively promote Sydney FC at their school and with as many students as possible, and our hope is that we provide access to personal rewards that make the time and effort worthwhile for Sydney FC teacher ambassadors.
What will Sydney FC expect from our ambassadors?
- Promote football and Sydney FC events whereever possible
- Use, wear and display the Sydney FC brand where possible throughout the school year
- Encouragement and expansion of football programs at your school, including running the free Sporting Schools Football program in 3 out of 4 Terms during the school year.
- Participate in Sydney FC school and teacher based competitions and games throughout the year
- Implement and teach where possible using Sydney FC educational resources for years 3, 4, 5, 6 (which align with NSW Department of Education Curriculum).
- Organise a football Gala day event once per year within your school or with neighbouring schools if you hold relationships. Sydney FC will help provide support where possible.
What will Sydney FC provide in return to Teacher Ambassadors?
- On-boarding of Teacher Ambassadors on a Sydney FC match day, including match day tickets and an exclusive match day experience
- Sydney FC 2017 Teachers Ambassadors Pack
- Ongoing support and updates from the Sydney FC Community Football team in relation to club initiatives and organisation of school participation and educational programs
- Exclusive additional benefits based on engagement levels and success throughout the school year
There are limited spaces only for the first year's program, and as such Sydney FC are now taking applications for the 2017 school year.
If you would like to nominate for the program, please enter your details below and Sydney FC will be in touch.