Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory or Brisbane Roar
Sunday 7 May
Kick-off: 5pm (AEST)
Gates Open: 3pm (AEST)
When to purchase:
- Sydney FC Members (Same Seat) | Conclusion of match on Saturday 29 April - 2pm (AEST) Monday 1 May
- Sydney FC Members (Non Reserved) | Conclusion of match on Saturday 29 April - 9am (AEST) Tuesday 2 May
- Football Family Members | 5pm (AEST) Monday 1 May - 9am (AEST) Tuesday 2 May
- General Public on sale | 9am (AEST) Tuesday 2 May
How much are tickets?
- Platinum Plus - Adult $150, Concession $120, Child $99, Family $300
- Platinum - Adult $130, Concession $110, Junior $89, Family $260
- Silver - Adult $99, Concession $79, Junior $59, Family $199
- Bronze - Adult $59, Concession $45, Junior $35, Family $118
- Bronze (Non-Alcohol) - Adult $59, Concession $45, Junior $35, Family $118
- The Cove - Adult $59, Concession $45
What is my Finals Series Password?
Club Members and Football Family Members have been sent email communication outlining these details.
For Sydney FC Ticketed Members, your password is your 16 digit barcode number on the back of your membership card.
For Sydney FC Non Ticketed Members without a barcode, your password is your member number followed by your first name with no spacing.
For Football Family Members your password is your MFN number.
How do I purchase tickets for the presale?
- Online at Ticketek
- If you're a Sydney FC reserved seat member and would like to purchase your same seat click here
- If you do not wish to purchase your same seat, or are purchasing in the Football Family or General Public window, click here
- Via the telephone on 132 849 or
- Visit a Ticketek agency
When will I receive my tickets?
You will receive a confirmation from Ticketek as soon as you purchase tickets. Your actual pdf tickets will not be sent until after the general public goes on sale on Monday 1 May at 9am. If you have any trouble receiving your pdf tickets via email, you can login to your Ticketek account, click on ‘order history’ and download your tickets from there.
Who do I contact if I’m having trouble purchasing tickets?
If you are having issues please contact FFA.
Phone: (02) 8020 4000 during business hours of 9am to 5pm
Sunday 30 April
Call centre open from 10am to 5pm
SAME SEAT MEMBERS
Q: How do I purchase my same seat from the regular Hyundai A-League season?
A: Enter your member password which was sent via email into the password box displayed on the event page by clicking here
Q: I am a ticketed member and have not received the email, what is my password?
A: The password is your 16 digit barcode number on your membership card which is printed on the back of your membership card.
Q: I am a non-ticketed member and have not received the email, what is my password?
A: Your password is your member number followed by your first name with no spacing.
Q: How long do I have to purchase my same seat?
A: You will be able to purchase your same seat from the conclusion of the match on Saturday 29 April to 2pm (AEST) Monday 1 May
Q: Can I purchase tickets on behalf of other reserved seat members?
A: Yes, however all passwords must be from consecutive seats if you wish to purchase in one transaction. You will need to enter the member password for each seat you wish to purchase. Please enter all barcodes one under the other.
Q: Can I purchase my same seat during the Football Family pre-sale?
A: No, your same seat can only be purchased during the Member same seat window. You will still have access to the Football Family pre-sale using your password if you would like to purchase additional tickets during this time.
Q: I do not want to purchase my same seat, can I purchase additional tickets?
A: Yes, you can purchase up to 10 tickets per transaction on a best available basis by clicking here . Please note this is unlikely to be seated next to your same seat.
Q: My receipt of purchase does not state that I have purchased my same seat
A: The ticketing system will not display your seat numbers on your email confirmation; it will only display the dollar amount of your purchase. Once the General Public tickets go on sale you will receive your tickets.
Q: I purchased my same seat and I still have not received my tickets
A: All tickets will be sent after the General Public window which is 9am (AEST) Tuesday 2 May.
Q: I’m having trouble purchasing tickets, who do I contact?
A: Please contact FFA by calling (02) 8020 4000 or send an email to email@example.com